Admissions (Guru Nanak Ayruvedic Medical College & Researchinstitute)
Admission Process:-All the seats will be filled up strictly on the basis of merit in The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), India for admissions in BAMS course.
Eligibility criteria for admission:-Must be passed 10+2 examination with Medical stream.
Must be qualified in NEET Exam.
Admission Documents:-The following documents are required at the time of admission :-
- Matric Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 10+1 Details Marks Card
- Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- 10+2 Details Marks Card
- NEET Admit Card & Result Card
- 10+2 Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10+1 & 10+2 Regular Studies certificate duly attested by the Principal of last School.
Admission in Nursing Courses: (Guru Nanak College of Nursing)
Admission Process:- All the admissions in the Nursing courses are to be made through Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot through centralized counseling as well as by the Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh on merit basis. The following Nursing programmes are at present running in the College :-
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course with intake capacity of 60 seats.
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with intake capacity of 30 seats.
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with intake capacity of 40 seats.
Eligibility criteria for admission:-G.N.M – Must pass 10+2 examination (in any stream- medical, non-medical, commerce, arts) with 40% marks. For S.C/S.T students 35% marks. Age limit – Between: 17 to 35 years. Married can also apply.
B.SC (Nursing) – 10+2 Medical Stream with 45% marks. Candidates has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December of the open of admission.
Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) – Must be a registered nurse from a recognized university. Other terms and conditions as per the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Admissions (Guru Nanak College of Education)
Course:- The College is offering B.Ed course. Duration of the course of degree of B.ed shall be two year. There are 150 seats including 20 seats from Management quota.
ELIGIBILITY OF ADMISSION TO THE B.ED COURSE:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science/social science/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central GOVERNMENT/State Government, whichever is applicable.
ELIGIBILITY OF ADMISSION TO THE B.ED COURSE:
- A DEGREE IN Bachelor of Education / equivalent degree of this university with 50% marks (45% in xase of SC/ST/BC candidates) or from any other University/ Institution recognized by AIU.
- B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc .B.Ed.(50%) OR
- B.EI.Ed (50%) OR
- D.EL.Ed with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks)
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of CENTRAL GOVERNMENT State Government whichever is applicable.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED:
Every person seeking admission to the B.Ed /M.Ed course shall be required to attach the following documents to the application from and no documents will be entertained after the submission of the from. Attested copies of certificates are to be attached with admission from original certificates are to be produced at the time of interview.
- A certificate of good character from the principal of the institution in which the candidates has studied last, or in the case of a teacher, from the head of the institute in which he/she worked last.
- An attested copy of the Date of Birth certificate of Matriculation.
- Documentary proof showing that the candidate of Matriculation.
- Attested copies of the Degrees and DMC’s BA/B.sc/B.Corn/M.A/M.sc. TDC I-II-III and B.Ed ( for admission M.Ed.)
- Certificate for special claims: Candidates seeking admission on the basis of special claim such as being ward of army personnel, distinction in sports at the varsity , Inter varsity , National level, HANDICAPPED, Deserted, Divorced etc. shall produce a certificate from the competent authority as specified in the application from supporting the claim. Provisional admission is not permissible. Incomplete from will be rejected without any obligation whatsoever.
- (For rural candidates only) Certificate giving proof of rural education duly attested by principal of school and counter signed by DEO. In the absence of such proof, the application shall be rejected without any obligation whatsoever.
- All candidates are required to submit physical fitness certificate in college issued from an M.B.B.S (Regd.) Doctor at the time of Admission.
- All candidates are required to submit 8 photographs at the time of admission.
- Caste certificate.